List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: planet forwarding to discuss?
From:       Julius_Künzel <jk.kdedev () smartlab ! uber ! space>
Date:       2023-06-21 20:11:05

As it is related I just want to make you all aware of the possibility to integrate \
Discuss with your website as a comment system: \
https://meta.discourse.org/t/embed-discourse-comments-on-another-website-via-javascript/31963

This will at least avoid the problem of split discussion between discuss and your \
website.

We recently switched the comment system of kdenlive.org from Wordpress comments to \
discuss.kde.org based comments, you can see this in action at \
https://kdenlive.org/en/2023/06/kdenlive-23-04-2-released/

Cheers,
Julius