El dom, 21 may 2023 a la(s) 07:42, Christian (Fuchs) (kde@fuchsnet.ch) escr= ibi=C3=B3: > while I can't comment on the Jabber side, some questions about IRC and th= e > Telegram bridges. The latter seems to be still in use in some of the more > graphically oriented communities, e.g. quite a handful of people in the V= DG > chat seem to be using it, do we have numbers on that, also what services = does > that bridge to? The name suggests Mattermost (?), but I don't think we ha= ve > that. Depending on which services it bridges to, some channels might like= to > have that. If it's none of importance, then yeah, probably that can be go= ne. I think Matterbridge started as a Mattermost-IRC bridge, but now it supports dozens of chat protocols and the name stuck; we never used it for Mattermost. We are using it only for IRC-Telegram on some channels which, as Kenny said, weren't migrated to the Matrix<->Telegram bridge yet. I also had it bridging Libera+Freenode+Telegram for a day or two when some people were still unaware of the move to Libera. --=20 Nicol=C3=A1s