List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Inactive mailing lists
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-05-03 23:01:41

On Friday, 28 April 2023 09:12:46 PDT Volker Krause wrote:
> - kde-scm-interest: this was used for coordinating the migration to Git,
> something that is long done.

Since then, kde-scm-interest has become the place to ask for help using the
tool for other projects. There were posts by third parties in 2017, 2019 and
2020, which did get answered. One post from June 2022 did not get an answer
and was the last post on the mailing list until Joseph's last week.

That said, I don't think we should keep the list. All the knowledge we once
had about the tool we wrote and used is long gone.