On 5/3/23 09:36, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote: > Hi > > I do think that kde-latam is been seeing zero traffic aside some sporadic > spam, and i do not see reason to continue to exists, but Tomaz should have > better opinion. > > []'s > I see kde-latam has no description in the listing and I could not find any info in the wiki at community.kde.org about the list: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/ Perhaps updating that and adding information at the community wiki will help new subscribers find the list? As mentioned in a previous email, you may also consider moving the group to Discuss, where there is more opportunity for visibilty in the wider KDE community. There is already a high-level category for local communities in Discuss. https://discuss.kde.org/t/about-the-local-communities-category/688 Reach out to me if I can help at all. Cheers, Joseph -- Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager OpenPGP: 8FC5 4178 DC44 AD55 08E7 DF57 453E 5746 59A6 C06F Matrix: @joseph:kde.org Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of these times it may take a little longer for me to respond. KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software! Website: https://eco.kde.org Mastodon: @be4foss@floss.social