List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Inactive mailing lists
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2023-05-03 7:31:39

On Freitag, 28. April 2023 00:10:25 CEST Nicolas Fella wrote:
> Am 27.04.23 um 23:42 schrieb Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss:
> > Cross-posting to the relevant mailing lists.
> >
> > To discuss, please answer to kde-community@kde.org.

<snip>

> > ## Currently Inactive With Almost No Previous Activity [5 lists]

This list sees basically no traffic, but in general is the recommended channel
to talk about heaptrack. Many people instead just contact me directly, which
is unfortunate but c'est la vie.

I would like to keep the list open, it doesn't hurt anyone, does it?

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de