List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Inactive mailing lists
From:       Volker Krause <vkrause () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-04-28 16:12:46

Lists that seem obsolete based on their subject:
- kdepim-builds: this was intended to receive Jenkins CI build errors, a
problem we no longer have.
- khtml-cvs: KHTML is gone in KF6
- kde-scm-interest: this was used for coordinating the migration to Git,
something that is long done.

Regards,
Volker