Hi Fatemeh, Please note that Calligra development is not at its peak nowadays. You can reach out into their mailing list in here calligra-devel@kde.org, there you should find the people more knowledgeable on the the topic. Best of luck! Aleix On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 10:54=E2=80=AFPM Fatemeh Mirzaei wrote: > > Hello, > > I and my fiends are a team of students in the filed of information proce= ssing science at University of Oulu, Finland. currently taking a course on = user experience and usability evaluation. Our aim is to conduct a usability= test on the Calligra case, and we would greatly appreciate your input on t= he desired functionality and any previous tests conducted on it. > > We value your time and thank you in advance for your assistance. > > Br, > > Fatemeh > > > > Sent from Mail for Windows > >