List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Welcoming Natalie Clarius as KDE e.V.'s Hardware Integrator
From:       Shlomi Fish <shlomif () shlomifish ! org>
Date:       2023-04-01 18:28:40

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:35:08 -0600
Nate Graham <nate@kde.org> wrote:

> Hello KDE community!
>
> I'd like to introduce Natalie Clarius (CCd) as KDE e.V.'s new Hardware
> Integrator! Natalie has been doing great volunteer work on KDE software
> for about a year, and now she'll be helping KDE e.V. to make sure that
> Plasma and KDE apps are in tip-top shape for our hardware vendor
> partners. Hardware products help to get our software into the hands of
> users more easily, so prioritizing development tasks on topics relevant
> to hardware/software integration is important.
>
> This concludes the first round of KDE e.V.'s "Make a Living in KDE"
> initiative. And no, it's not an April Fools' day prank. :) Let's all
> give Natalie a warm welcome!

welcome, and good luck.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-computer-settings/ - my dotfiles

Well, one thing I can tell you about parenthood is that such things
can progress from figurative to literal, extremely quickly.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Summerschool-at-the-NSA/