List:       kde-community
Subject:    Akademy 2023, travel support
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-03-01 17:53:30

Hi everyone.
We soon will be meeting in Thessalonica for Akademy!

Like we have done every year, we will be sponsoring some of you to
join us. Please understand the budget is limited so we will need to
prioritise. Having a talk approved as well as recent work around KDE
will be taken into account.

You can find out more details about travel support here:
https://ev.kde.org/rules/reimbursement_policy.php.

Submissions shall close on March 30th, make sure to submit both your
talks and travel support applications before!

Please submit your request on:
https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/161

Looking forward to meeting you all again!

Aleix Pol
KDE e.V. President