List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Recurrent <5$ USD monthly subscription.
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-02-27 23:02:10

Hello Gary,

I'm happy you're happy, and thanks for wanting to donate! You can make
monthly donations of 3€ or more at
https://kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2022. Any smaller than that and the
fees start to eat into the donations too much, and you could instead
consider a yearly donation in the amount you wanted to donate per month,
multiplied by 12.

Nate