List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: discourse testing
From:       Harald Sitter <sitter () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-02-06 10:20:08

Good morning!

Since my last email we've made various improvements as suggestions
came in. If we forgot to action something please give @sitter or @carl
a ping.

We've now also enabled site-local registration as well as login using
google, facebook, and github. Please give this a good testing if you
intend to use one of those options.

So far the reception was quite favorable, so we intend to conclude
testing soon. This is your last call to tell us what you think of the
new forum and what we maybe should be fixing still. As ever, feel free
to use the forum to tell us :)

There's also the not so trivial matter of how to migrate from one
forum to the other and I'd greatly appreciate your input:
https://discuss.kde.org/t/transition-from-old-forum/148

HS