On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 4:23:20 PM EDT Glen Ditchfield wrote: > In KOrganizer, events (and to-dos and journal entries) have a short user- > defined descriptive phrase, such as "Meeting with John". Some parts of the > user interface, such as the event editor, call it a "Title". Other parts, > such as the Event List view, call it a "Summary". > > I'd like KOrganizer to use one or the other word consistently. Which would > you prefer? > > For comparison, as far as I can tell, Google Calendar, Nextcloud, Apple > Calendar, and Kalendar use the word "Title". Evolution, Calindori, and the > iCalendar standard documents use the word "Summary". > I like "Summary". and it's the standard too. FYI: Kalendar was the very ancient name of KOrganizer. not interesting or inspiring, either. not that I know much about it what it does.