List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: On the reappointment of Richard Stallman as a director of the FSF
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-03-31 22:27:57

El dimecres, 31 de març de 2021, a les 22:03:09 CEST, Ingo Klöcker va escriure:
> On Mittwoch, 31. März 2021 21:50:14 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dijous, 25 de març de 2021, a les 5:33:29 CEST, Alexander Potashev va
> escriure:
> > > It would be nice to clarify whose opinions this linked message represents.
> > > If this is something that the KDE e.V. Board voted for, then probably a
> > > signature "KDE e.V. Board of Directors" on the bottom of the page would
> > > make sense.
> >
> > It's in ev.kde.org, who do you think the opinions this linked message
> > represents?
> >
> > Speedy Gonzales?
>
> No, but it could be the KDE e.V. as a whole (it's not certain it is), it could
> be the KDE e.V. Board of Directors (as far as I understood, it is), or it
> could be some other group of KDE e.V. members.

For me, the default assumption if something is in ev.kde.org and has no qualification \
is that the KDE e.V. is saying it.

If it was "some other group of KDE e.V. members" then it would be signed as such.

I feel that making a distinction between "KDE e.V. Board of Directors" and "KDE e.V." \
is artificial, the board of directors have been democratically elected to talk in \
name of KDE e.V.

Cheers,
  Albert