On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 12:54 AM Luigi Toscano wrote: > > Alexander Potashev ha scritto: > > The https://community.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy says I can't > > do this because (according to this policy) the MIT License is only > > allowed for parts of the "KDE Platform". > > Does it? I see: > > 4. Source files that are part of a library with a public API which is part of > the KDE Platform (kdelibs, kdepimlibs, kde-runtime and KDE Frameworks) must be > licensed under: > [... licenses, including: ...] > * MIT: MIT license as listed below. > [...] > > 5. Any other source files must be licensed under one of the terms listed under > 4) or: > [ other licenses] Makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out! (IOW the licensing policy "KDE Platform" is even tighter and for the other projects, and this is great for me!) -- Alexander Potashev