El jue, 25 de mar. de 2021 a la(s) 16:46, Thomas Lopez (me@tlopez.cc) escri= bi=C3=B3: > PS: Can you guys post a btc, eth, or ltc donation address on your github? Unfortunately holding cryptocurrency is quite problematic (accounting, etc) for the KDE eV non-profit organization, so we don't currently have any way to accept such donations. Something I have done in the past (for a different project/organization) is have someone else donate money on my behalf and pay them back in BTC. -- Nicol=C3=A1s