List:       kde-community
Subject:    This list is now on emergency moderation
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-03-25 19:32:21

Dear all,

Now that a discussion about a toxic person outside our community, and more
importantly, the governance of an important part of the FOSS ecosystem has
now devolved into "nazi" being tossed around:

This list is now moderated. Only posts which meet the high standards of our
agreement about responsibility to and for one another will be let through.

If you are angry, pound the keys, write your post -- and then walk away.
Later, when your feelings have cooled, please re-read what you have
written. Read https://kde.org/code-of-conduct/ where we agree to

   - Be considerate
   - Be respectful
   - Be collaborative
   - Be pragmatic
   - Support others in the community
   - Get support from others in the community

If necessary, we will moderate some people individually and stop the
emergency list-wide moderation.

Remember what we value: each other, and Free Software.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her