List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: RMS and open letter
From:       Stefan Derkits <stefan () derkits ! at>
Date:       2021-03-25 14:11:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hello,

On 25.03.21 14:23, keziolio123@gmail.com wrote:
> Why should RMS be treated worse than a nazi, just because he excercised=
 his
> right of free speech, and his worldview is not directly and precisely a=
ligned
> with the latest left libertarian trends?

I want to remind anyone to keep this discussion civil.

No one is comparing RMS to a Nazi and especially is this letter
definitly not treating him worse.

And misgendering someone is not the latest left libertarian trend, if
you do it on purpose (I don't know much what RMS did) then it is just
disrespectfull.

@keziolio123: Such a horrible comparison you are making, please keep
your next mails to this mailinglist. Nazi comparisons dont have any
place on this list or in KDE.

Stefan

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]