List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Hello from MyGNUHealth
From:       Luis Falcon <falcon () gnuhealth ! org>
Date:       2020-12-19 16:41:45

Dear Rub=C3=A9n, Jens, Nate, Paul, and KDE team

Thank you so much for the kind welcome!

This is awesome. In a day we've received numerous code contributions,
fixes and improvements. I thought KDE was C++ hacker space, but Niccol=C3=B2
contributions are indicative of Pythonistas around :)

Being a mercurial user, I am doing a full immersion with Git. So, thank
you Aleix / Marc for help and patience :D

It's exciting and I am positive we have all the ingredients to make
MyGNUHealth the coolest PHR application.

Have a great weekend!
Luis