--_000_MWHPR22MB0832A16C5662DC193942E54EC5240MWHPR22MB0832namp_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Here are the notes from the KDE Network's BoF. Introduction * The KDE Network will be a group of KDE representatives in their respe= ctive cities/countries. * They promote KDE and it=92s work in their local community. * Additionally, they are responsible for helping to grow the community,= and to act as a liaison between their local community and KDE. * Members of the KDE Network Group are Community Members who have agree= d to help promote KDE. * They use their knowledge of KDE and their public speaking skills or s= ocial networking skills or people skills to help promote KDE. Purpose/Goals Derived from our Promo goals. We want to increase our community and outreac= h in more countries, including: * Brand awareness about KDE. * Increase and engage new contributors. * Increase the number of end-users. Legal entity/Registration The KDE Network will help existing or new groups to promote KDE in their lo= cal community. It does not have to be legally registered. If they want to f= orm a foundation or a legal entity it will be a separate domain and they sh= ould consult the board members in this regard. Localization In certain communities, it will be better to localize the KDE Network in th= eir languages. We will provide all the marketing material in English that c= an be translated and printed locally. Finance All the expenditure on events and travelling will be reimbursed. We have a = Financial plan for this and can be found in the documents. Documents You can find all the related documents here: https://share.kde.org/s/G9Ro2z2gi4bMqmf Task on Phabricator https://phabricator.kde.org/T13386 Communication You can join the group through Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/RdiLrhsDx3GaExUW2lqsLA Matrix: #kde-network-program --_000_MWHPR22MB0832A16C5662DC193942E54EC5240MWHPR22MB0832namp_ Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
[...]

Task on Phabricator <= /b>