Hi,

Here are the notes from the KDE Network's BoF.

Introduction

Purpose/Goals

Derived from our Promo goals. We want to increase our community and outreach in more countries, including:

Legal entity/Registration

The KDE Network will help existing or new groups to promote KDE in their local community. It does not have to be legally registered. If they want to form a foundation or a legal entity it will be a separate domain and they should consult the board members in this regard.

Localization

In certain communities, it will be better to localize the KDE Network in their languages. We will provide all the marketing material in English that can be translated and printed locally.

Finance

All the expenditure on events and travelling will be reimbursed. We have a Financial plan for this and can be found in the documents.

Documents

You can find all the related documents here:

https://share.kde.org/s/G9Ro2z2gi4bMqmf

Task on Phabricator

https://phabricator.kde.org/T13386

Communication