List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Licensing questions for CMake code, example code & generated code
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-08-12 12:19:44

Hi, since this discussion stalls a little bit, I would like to revive it.
Moreover, I added a forth question:

What to do with the existing COPYING.* files?
https://phabricator.kde.org/T12730

As mailing list/Phabricator discussions tend to slow down often for licensing
issues, I also registered a BoF at Tuesday, September 8th, 11am UTC (https://
community.kde.org/Akademy/2020/Tuesday). Hope everyone can make it who is
interested in discussing this further. If not, please speak up and we will
reschedule it.

Cheers,
Andreas

Original Questions from Friedrich: