List:       kde-community
Subject:    access to professional libraries etc
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-05-17 11:26:54

Hey everyone,

We are exploring more ways to help our community members grow and
expand their skills. One initiative are the trainings we'll be doing
at Akademy but we don't want to stop there. One thing that came up as
an additional venue to explore is access to professional libraries,
like O'Reilly's video and book library. I'd like to know if this is
something you are interested in and if so which kind of content from
which provider you'd be interested in.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors