List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: List of available sprint venues for 2020 and beyond
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-01-05 13:04:16

Hi Nate,

Unfortunately probably not. The room capacity is 90 with tables or ~150 without \
tables, but that's provided no other events apply for the same slot and end up \
sharing the space (apparently dividing walls can up to quarter it).

Assuming we don't share it - usually Akademy two tracks, it would need to be at least \
divided into two leaving us with two quite small rooms. It also doesn't cover expo \
space, BoF rooms, ... Plus the time slots are all shorter than Akademy is.

It's basically a potentially super-sized sprint venue but not quite Akademy tier.

Cheers,
Eike