List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: New homepage for kde.org
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2019-12-23 18:00:10

From that website, one thing I'd like to make clear (and I don't know
how) is the different target audience/state of completion for plasma
vs plasma mobile.

Plasma is a ready-to-use user facing product that unskilled people can
"just use"
Plasma mobile is still aimed at the developers stage.

I fear if we present them at the same level in public things we give a
confusing message that will cause us problems.
---

As for "TODO TEXT PLASMA" - is that a request for help, or just a
placeholder for yourself?

David