List:       kde-community
Subject:    Sprint at FOSS-North?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-06 12:48:05

Hi all,

Most years, there is a FOSS-North event organized by our friend Johan Thelin

https://foss-north.se/2020/
https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FossNorth

It's early days for the 2020 event, but we have *also* been offered a
community day, and we're thinking of using the community event plus the
conference days as a sprint venue. So if you are a KDE project or subcommunity
with a need for a sprint, and are ok with good food, good accomodations, a hip
and sunny city and insanely expensive beer, make a plan for FOSS-North and
shout it here.

[ade]