List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Please don't make planet.kde.org into a politics feed
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-05 12:17:33

Hi,

Let's remember we had this debate before and it lead to the rules in the "Add Your \
Blog" popup, under which this blog post is currently fine.

If you want the rules changed you need to make a good case for why the situation is \
different and warrants reevaluation, otherwise you're tilting at established \
consensus and wasting time.

Cheers,
Eike