List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Please don't make planet.kde.org into a politics feed
From:       Laszlo Papp <lpapp () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-05 12:11:34

That is fine. It is your opinion and probably many others'. But it is also
a very controversial and divisive topic. I personally find it strange that
you vote for unity in case of EU, but not in case of UK. To me, that is a
contradiction. But it does not matter what I think. I think it is a fair
concern whether to bring it to planet KDE. I am sure KDE would be more
respective for a democratic vote on this than the UK has been on Brexit
unfortunately.