List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Sysadmin Load Reduction: Project Specific Sites
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2019-11-12 21:32:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hello all,

I now created a repository[1] with the content automatically extracted from mediawiki \
with a script. The extracted result is very bad but I started cleaning it see \
commit[2]. This need to be moved to the website git namespace, but until this is done \
I granted every KDE developer push access. I would be very grateful if some other \
peoples could help clean some generated pages (you only need knowledge in markdown) \
for inspiration you can look at [2]

And it would be nice if the rkward devs could provide a new version of \
https://rkward.kde.org/File:RKWard_060_450.png (using breeze theme and icons and not \
from 2012).

Let's try to update this website very soon since the mediawiki version is still 1.19 \
(EOL 2015)

Cheers

Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu