List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Issues with the issue tracking system
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-11-04 9:06:29

> Regarding "finger-pointing", I've taken care not to name the person responsible for \
> the situation.

You've pretended not name them to be able to claim this, but made it abundantly clear \
who you're butting heads with and gone as far as suggesting mental health problems \
and feigning concern.

This strikes me as agitated and emotional at best, and destructive and immature \
behavior at worst.

This is not the venue for mudslinging of this kind, and if you want to have a \
productive discussion of your topic you should own up and apologize for it before \
engaging further.

Cheers,
Eike Hein
-