List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-03-18 6:16:11

Il giorno Sun, 17 Mar 2019 23:25:01 +0100
Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> ha scritto:

> Matrix is right now more than 2 hours behind for #kde-devel making it
> totally useless.

I don't see this big of a delay in large traffic channels like #plasma. The worst
I've seen is a handful of seconds in both directions (but I didn't time
it).

To be fair, I run my own server which is federated with whatever KDE
uses, so I'm not sure if that is why.

Either way, not "totally useless".

--
Luca Beltrame