List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: kde.modular.im: "I am at least 16 years old. "
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-23 16:13:14

On 2/21/19 6:59 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Do you know how I can do that? I have no idea myself...

1. Log into Matrix, join #krita:kde.org
2. Log into your freenode nickserv account from Matrix - upon doing #1
you'll have gotten an automatic private chat called "Freenode Bridge
Status" with instructions on how to do this (comes down to running a
command once)
3. Op yourself (the Matrix account) in the channel
4. In e.g. the Riot client, click the gear icon next to the topic to
bring up the channel settings

#kde-matrix-support:kde.org on Matrix (or IRC @ freenode) is also
standing by with more help.

Cheers,