List:       kde-community
Subject:    kde.modular.im: "I am at least 16 years old. "
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-02-20 10:04:27

There's the https://kde.modular.im/_matrix/consent?h=6fc7fefb99181b28ffdf2be32225ead05a8cd6c148da23482edbcc4b08ce7ddd&u=boud \
page you need to agree to before one can join. And it asks people to confirm that they're older than 16.

Why do we have this condition? There are plenty of reasons why we would need people younger than 16 to be \
able to chat with people in the KDE community. We've had contributors and even people giving \
presentations at Akademy who were younger than 16.

--
https://www.krita.org