List:       kde-community
Subject:    kde.modular.im: "I am at least 16 years old. "
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-02-20 10:04:27

There's the https://kde.modular.im/_matrix/consent?h=6fc7fefb99181b28ffdf2be32225ead05a8cd6c148da23482edbcc4b08ce7ddd&u=boud \
page you need to agree to before one can join. And it asks people to confirm that \
they're older than 16.

Why do we have this condition? There are plenty of reasons why we would need people \
younger than 16 to be able to chat with people in the KDE community. We've had \
contributors and even people giving presentations at Akademy who were younger than \
16.

--
https://www.krita.org