Maybe we could do a static mirror and keep it up read-only?

Cheers,
Eike

On February 3, 2019 6:29:49 PM GMT+09:00, Kenny Duffus <kenny@kde.org> wrote:
On Sunday, 3 February 2019 09:25:32 GMT Kenny Duffus wrote:
On Saturday, 2 February 2019 19:45:40 GMT Ben Cooksley wrote:
We'll be shutting this service down in approximately one weeks time.
Should anyone be using it to store content for long term purposes we'd
advise you to migrate it to either Phabricator, Gitlab or somewhere
more permanent (like a wiki) before the shutdown.

Following the shutdown we will be erasing the database, so any pastes
not saved elsewhere before this time will be lost.

Should anyone have any questions regarding this, please let us know.

There seem to be a bunch of bugs using paste.ko for information

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=paste.kde.org&list_id=15851
96

(Although a few only mention it rather than appear to have content on
it)

There also seem to be some git diffs and other things on paste.ko
mentioned in phab