On Sunday, 3 February 2019 09:25:32 GMT Kenny Duffus wrote: > On Saturday, 2 February 2019 19:45:40 GMT Ben Cooksley wrote: > > We'll be shutting this service down in approximately one weeks time. > > Should anyone be using it to store content for long term purposes we'd > > advise you to migrate it to either Phabricator, Gitlab or somewhere > > more permanent (like a wiki) before the shutdown. > > > > Following the shutdown we will be erasing the database, so any pastes > > not saved elsewhere before this time will be lost. > > > > Should anyone have any questions regarding this, please let us know. > > There seem to be a bunch of bugs using paste.ko for information > > https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=paste.kde.org&list_id=15851 > 96 > > (Although a few only mention it rather than appear to have content on > it) There also seem to be some git diffs and other things on paste.ko mentioned in phab -- Kenny (Male pronouns: he/him)