On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM Luca Beltrame wrote: > > Can you describe these workflows a bit? > > There is this https://www.discourse.org/plugins/akismet.html not sure > > Is it Akismet in name, or uses the service? I am not sure what that means I am afraid. > > it's sufficient though. One could always opt to write custom plugins > > The idea would be, if possible, to prevent the mistake made in the past > and use custom stuff only if absolutely necessary (that's what got us > in the current mess in the first place). I think we can all agree on not wanting anymore unmaintained code :) HS