List:       kde-community
Subject:    Mockup Design Assets for KDE
From:       Jacky Alcine <jackyalcine () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-12-02 19:48:50

Hey y'all.

(posting this to two mailing lists as I'm a bit confused which is most useful)

Do we have an equivalent of this for KDE?

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups-resources

I was debating just winging it in Qt Designer for a little bit but something
like the above allows people without Qt Designer to use other tools like
Pencil (https://pencil.evolus.vn/ + https://github.com/evolus/pencil) for
making mockups and design.

Also, do we have a place to submit mockups for application design and ideas
for KDE?
--
Jacky Alcine

Work: https://black.af