On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 7:33 AM Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> wrote:
On maandag 29 oktober 2018 19:25:44 CET Andy Betts wrote:

> Maybe one thing that is hard to deal with is the sheer email distribution
> where you can’t seem to be able to route people’s questions or requests to
> the right audience. We also get endless threads that you can’t seem to be
> able to unsubscribe from. Would some of these tools be able to do that?

The nice thing about askbot is that it actually combines asking and searching:
so typing your question already starts showing up possible answers. That
should go a long way to solving the repeated questions we get a lot of.

Isn't google supposed to do that? You type the question and you get the answer in a result.

I personally do not like these bot support sites for services as it makes the interaction impersonal. I also do not trust bots not making big mistakes, potentially misleading me.

--
https://www.krita.org