List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Call for contributors for Fixture [ Qt5 based raster graphics editor ]
From:       Kuntal Majumder <zee () hellozee ! me>
Date:       2018-09-21 2:16:08

Hi
 ---- On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 01:14:50 +0530 Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek@kde.org> wrote \
----   >
 > Thanks for contacting the KDE community, Kuntal! Everyone can to the NIH route but \
since you reach the KDE community, this would be my first technical advice: look at \
ways of using KF5 instead of implementing its functionality like any non-trivial Qt \
app would have to do anyway.

Sure, we are currently looking to use KImageFormats to expand out ability to import \
multiple file types.
 > And since Linux is a cancer... consider joining KDE - use the KDE infrastructure \
instead of MS infra :)

Who is using MS infra here? :P

Thanks

Kuntal M