List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Qt World Summit 2018
From:       Sune Vuorela <nospam () vuorela ! dk>
Date:       2018-09-04 18:27:30

On 2018-09-04, Eike Hein <hein@kde.org> wrote:
> In the debrief, I think we were quite happy with how things went and
> concluded if we get another chance, we'd try to do it again. The Qt
> Company feels the same way, as they've reached out and offered similar
> accomodations for this year as well.

I think we should be more clear up front about what exactly the amount
of work for the conference are.

I'm not sure I'll attend again as a KDE person. There was too much being
free worker and too little time to attend the conference part of the
conference.

I do think we should try harder to just be there with a KDE booth and a
4-8 people to man it in alternating schedules, and not do much other
during conference time.

/Sune