Ok great, thanks for clearing that up. I'll make sure to add that information to the Bug Triaging wiki page. Sent from ProtonMail mobile -------- Original Message -------- On Sep 4, 2018, 2:46 AM, David Edmundson wrote: > It's not a mistake. From the thread where permissions are relaxed: > >>How about we make it so that normal users have full privilages except the following: >> >>- Can't bulk change >>- Can't change Importance field >>- Can't re-open bugs in the CLOSED state > > For a user user the bug that affects them is always the most important. > We need something for devs to still be able to use. > > If you're a triager/developer we can get you edit rights. > > David