--0000000000009b470b057326caef Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" 2018-08-11 12:34 GMT+02:00 Valorie Zimmerman : > Hello folks, I've recently spent a week with Boud and Irina Rempt at > their invitation. I hope that this sort of generous hospitality > becomes the norm in our our KDE family. While there, we had many > conversations about the past, present and future of KDE. I was > surprised to learn that during the life of KO, Boud's previous company > with Inga Wallin and now with his small company which supports Krita, > he encountered quite a bit of opposition *in the KDE community*! > Hi Valorie, What do you mean exactly by "opposition" ? Best Gilles Caulier --0000000000009b470b057326caef Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello folks= , I've recently spent a week with Boud and Irina Rempt at
their invitation. I hope that this sort of generous hospitality
becomes the norm in our our KDE family. While there, we had many
conversations about the past, present and future of KDE. I was
surprised to learn that during the life of KO, Boud's previous company<= br> with Inga Wallin and now with his small company which supports Krita,