List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Twitter access
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-07-19 14:19:50

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 3:19 PM Jonathan Riddell <jr@jriddell.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 03:10:29PM +0200, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > Nobody has wronged you. There are no unnamed higher powers blocking community
> > contributions. As Paul has explained in detail in his reply to your email,
> > there is a standard procedure within the Promo community that everyone
> > follows. You are not treated any different from the rest of the team.
>
> I am aware of the process.  I have followed it for 15 years.

That doesn't make any sense, things have changed in the last year.
In fact, your last message in KDE Promo mailing list is you saying
that you don't want to be part of the team about a year ago.

> > It's a team effort, and as long as you can act as part of that team, your
> > contributions are valued and welcome like everyone else's.
>
> Then why do I have access to some accounts but not to others?  It's
> trivial to fix, obviously illogical, but everyone thinks that's ok.

I don't understand why you need to have all these, to be honest.
Do all release managers need to be able to have direct access to every
social media account?

> > We are finally at a point where we have a promo team truly acting as a team,
> > and it would be great if you could be part of that team.
>
> I'm very much feeling like I'm not wanted on the team.

I don't see how requesting access to by-pass the team is to be part of the team.
Do you want to be part of the KDE promo team?

Aleix