On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 09:13:16PM +0900, Eike Hein wrote: > I agree the "unnamed" and not having good docs (hello again, topic) > on this is bad. > > There's a long history of the web presence being treated in a special > way, though. Even in the good old CVS/SVN days, you needed a special > permission bit to be able to commit to www/ doled out by sysadmin via > a murky badly-defined process. This isn't a new problem. This problem > predates most of our present-day contributors, so it's ironically a > very KDE thing. > > Here's the way to fix this: kde-promo writes a documentation page on > the wiki about how the Twitter account is run and how exactly to > escalate requests related to it. As I say I am aware of the process and the need for restrictions. But I have access to KDE social media and have done since we started having any. But for some reason I am being blocked from this one account. Nobody has yet said who by or why. It's illogical, humiliating and despiriting. Jonathan