List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Help us with curating store.kde.org
From:       Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin () leinir ! dk>
Date:       2018-07-16 16:17:18

On Monday, 16 July 2018 17:01:59 BST Nate Graham wrote:
> I would like to be a moderator!

  Hi Nathan, and thanks for stepping up! :D Do you have an opendesktop.org
account, and in that case could you send me the ID, so we can get you set up
with the right rights? :)

> It might be a good idea to post this
> publicly somewhere too; I've encountered a number of KDE users who have
> asked how they can help clean up store.kde.org content.

  Not a bad idea at all, there! :) I'm pondering on doing a blog post on the
topic, so i might just go ahead and do that ;)

> We could even make
> this a new entry point on https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved.

  Ooh... Yes, perhaps that first, then blog post pointing to it :)

--
..dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/