List:       kde-community
Subject:    KDE stand at FOSS-North
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-10 17:55:04

Hey (or hej),

I have submitted two talks to FOSS-North, a one (or two) day event in
Gothenburg [1]. I would like to run a KDE stand there, with KDE demos and
possibly ome merchandise. I brought this up earlier on this list.

The event is april 22-23, that is a sunday and monday. Not ideal, I know ..
but who in the neighbourhood would be willing to help out at a stand? Surely
there must be one or two KDE peeps in Sweden, still.

[ade]

[1] http://foss-north.se/2018/