List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: What could be helpful to get contributor training on?
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-09 8:52:24

Hi Boud,

I think the main missing context here is that this email doesn't mean this is the \
only thing we are considering spending resources on, nor does it indicate priority.

We've collected a lot of ideas from all over the community and are analyzing them and \
investigating them. In the case of contributor training, this means polling the \
community for more info. That's not the same as making a decision, it's gathering \
data to be able to make an informed one.

It's "the next step" on one of many line items and only reflects a work process in \
motion.

Cheers,
Eike
--