On 07.03.2018 20:02, Paul Brown wrote: > On miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2018 18:56:55 (CET) Jean-Baptiste Mardelle wrote: >> On 05.03.2018 00:22, Ivana Isadora Devcic wrote: >>> Hi everybody, >>> >>> hope you're having a great day! :) >>> >>> Ryan from Inkscape shared this on Twitter - he made some seriously >>> cool banners for GIMP and Inkscape, and offered to make them for >>> Kdenlive and Krita, among others: >>> >>> https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968 >>> >>> I jumped in and said I would help him get in touch with the right >>> people, so this is my attempt at doing that. :) >>> >>> I wanted to check here if there is any interest in having those >>> banners designed, as well as find out who to recommend as the main >>> contact(s). >> Excellent! We would also be very happy with such a banner, and have a >> great event in preparation for the end of april so it would be perfect >> if the delays are not too short! > This event?: https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2018/ > > What are your plans for that, Jean Baptiste? No, we won't be at Libre Graphics. We are organising a small Kdenlive sprint in Paris. We just had a first positive contact for a great location yesterday and are in the process of finalizing it. This will mostly be a sprint to work on the code but also to plan the future evolutions of Kdenlive and several of the long term people involved in Kdenlive will be there, including a professional video editor, a teacher in video editing, and people involved in Kdenlive's public communication. We also plan to make a video of the event and a public presentation in the place that hosts us. I will announce more details as soon as details are confirmed. Regards jb > > Paul