--f4030436f5d06ab0220565928a03 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Harish Navnit wrote: > Hey, > > On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > On Monday, 19 February 2018 15:34:27 CET Roman Gilg wrote: > >> If this is not the right list for such offers, is there then another > >> mailing list or some other place in KDE for it? If not, would it be a > >> good idea to create such a place? > >> > > > > I think it would be a good idea. Also, I don't really see why someone > looking > > for a good Qt developer wouldn't make a beeline for our community :-) > > > Yes, I understand job offers might not be the cup of tea as far as > this list is concerned, but I think it's a great idea to have a > dedicated list that allows job posters to advertise their > requirements. > As an example, I know the Debian community maintains one such list as > well : https://lists.debian.org/debian-jobs/ The Qt forum has a job section. I would rather not attract recruiters, but I am very sceptical about them in general. They can easily go over the border disrespecting privacy and ethical values. Even if I just look at that Debian list, most of it is somewhat unrelated to Debian. Best regards, Laszlo Papp --f4030436f5d06ab0220565928a03 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Harish Navnit <harishnavnit@gmai= l.com> wrote:
Hey,