List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Goal: Making KDE software the #1 choice for science and academia
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-09-25 8:08:13

> On 30. Aug 2017, at 01:34, Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer@kde.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> here is my proposal for a Big Hairy Audacious Goal:
> Making KDE software the #1 choice for science and academia
>
> I think that here is a lot of yet-untapped potential for the usage of KDE
> products in the research and academic sector, and we should fix that, for their
> sake and ours.
>
> See all the details here: https://phabricator.kde.org/T6895
>
> Feedback and contributions very welcome!
> Cheers,
> Thomas

I think I have now incorporated all of your feedback into the proposal.
If you like the result, it would be cool if you could add yourself to the "I am \
interested" or ideally the "I am willing to put work into this" sections of the \
ticket. If you have more input for improving the proposal, keep it coming!=